Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Sdk And Galleries/videos
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Android
Android Zaurus
Dont' forget emulator -wipe-data once, if you already have older version in your PC.

By the way, I tried to boot it up on my Zaurus. No happy yet.
Android Zaurus: Android SDK m5_rc14 release

Cheers,
speculatrix
QUOTE(Android Zaurus @ Feb 14 2008, 09:55 AM) *
Dont' forget emulator -wipe-data once, if you already have older version in your PC.

Cheers,

I'm sure you will overcome the problem, you and the other android-on-zaurus people have worked wonders so far. my c3100 is sitting waiting to receive a new OS!!!
jpmatrix
QUOTE(speculatrix @ Feb 14 2008, 11:06 PM) *
QUOTE(Android Zaurus @ Feb 14 2008, 09:55 AM) *

Cheers,

I'm sure you will overcome the problem, you and the other android-on-zaurus people have worked wonders so far. my c3100 is sitting waiting to receive a new OS!!!

i think android on zaurus should more be seen as an alternate os within a working debian for example wink.gif at least at now ... however i'm waiting for it too wink.gif
did someone tried a cf gprs card like audiovox rtm under android ? can it provide gsm functions???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.