Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need A Good Download Site For Oz 3.4.5.2 Rc1 For Sl-6000
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > OpenZaurus/Opie/Qtopia
unixphreak
Seems all of the sites have the last version of OpenZaurus omitted and no download sites are available. Since Angstrom does not work with out being run off from a CF or microdrive at best, I would like to use the last version of OZ. Can anyone Provide me with an ftp, Http, bittorrent or even a rapid share or megaupload of this rom?

Thnaks in advance.
speculatrix
QUOTE(unixphreak @ Mar 30 2008, 08:42 PM) *
Seems all of the sites have the last version of OpenZaurus omitted and no download sites are available. Since Angstrom does not work with out being run off from a CF or microdrive at best, I would like to use the last version of OZ. Can anyone Provide me with an ftp, Http, bittorrent or even a rapid share or megaupload of this rom?

Thnaks in advance.

I found a copy of oz 3.5.4.2-rc2-opie and 3541 console for tosa in my stash of downloads, am uploading them to my website downloads, look for oz-3-5-4-1

cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.