Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Open Zaurus On C860
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Cxx0 General discussions
kasper hviid
for 2days i have try to install open zaurus after manny guides. but i just get at flash erro, and when i boot up i just get stuck.
any one how have alle the fils need to flash ind to openzaurus ?
and can guide me through the install ?
i have a 1gb sd card and a 4gb
plz help me
kasper hviid
QUOTE(kasper hviid @ Apr 5 2008, 06:09 AM) *
for 2days i have try to install open zaurus after manny guides. but i just get at flash erro, and when i boot up i just get stuck.
plz help me

no one ?
Capn_Fish
OpenZaurus is no longer maintained. Give Angstrom a try.

If you're bent on OZ:

-redownload the files
-reformat the card
-check md5sums
-use the 1GB card

Best of luck.
ofels
QUOTE(kasper hviid @ Apr 5 2008, 04:09 PM) *
plz help me

In certain cases (eg. after having installed Cacko) you will have to repartition the internal flash memory of the Zaurus by restoring the default NAND image, eg. from the trisoft site (www.trisoft.de).

Oliver
speculatrix
you're definitely better off trying Angstrom as OZ is basically abandonware, and the Angstrom team will help you if you sign up to their mailing list.
p.s. it's definite worth asking which version they'd recommend for maximum functionality/reliability before starting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.