Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3200 Great Condition For Sale
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > For Sale / Wanted
Matthewmongan
i have a zaurus sl-c3200 flashed with cacko. its in great condition and comes with all original parts and packaging except the leather case. I also have a planex wifi card, 1 gig cf card, and an external battery pack. im asking 400 plus shipping, but if that price does not accurately reflect the value of the product i would be more than willing to negotiate.

photo link : http://www.flickr.com/photos/14087406@N03/

the photos are uploading right now so they may not be up at the time of posting. the pictures are abit shakey. my camera does not fair well with CF bulbs, hence the yellow hue. i will take some pictures outside and post them to flicker as well. sorry about the baby photos.

thank you,

Matthew Mongan
Matthewmongan
Not sold yet.
whisha
i`m very interested. but price is so high. if you thought to negociate, mail to me. whisha at gmail dot com
i`m waiting for your positive reply. thx
Matthewmongan
300 USD + shipping.
jones
Hey is this item still available? Would you be wiling to ship to the UK with this item, I perfectly understand if thats to much difficultly on your part. You can probably PM me here or add to the thread, but i will definatlely repsond to an email to either
indiestory<at>gmail.com or jones<at>sdf.lonestar.org

Thanks
scottlfa
Still offered?
Matthewmongan
QUOTE(scottlfa @ Nov 28 2008, 10:47 AM) *
Still offered?

yes. for some reason i have not been getting email updates from the forum. Hence the lack of responses.
Hary
Hi please send me pm? I may need it.
Matthewmongan
QUOTE(Hary @ Dec 22 2008, 08:17 PM) *
Hi please send me pm? I may need it.

Hi harry, i got your pm and i responded but the message did not appear in my sent items folder. feel free to email me at matthewmongan@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.