Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sharp Zaurus Sl-c3100 For Sale
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > For Sale / Wanted
wsuetholz
Hello,
I am listing my Sharp Zaurus SL-C3100 on EBay, I got this from ArchiMark a while back and it has performed very well for me, however I need to raise some cash so I'm starting with this unit.

Thank you
axellira
Hello. I can't get to the ebay page. Can you say your price and conditions around here?
wsuetholz
The unit is in great working condition, but cosmetically it has two small dings in the top. I am asking $350, and I accept PayPal. I am willing to load whatever ROM you wish.
Here is a Picture of the unit. I am including the PDAir case, the Ambicom WIFi card, a 1Gb SD card, and the Pentopia stylus.

Thanks for your interest. I had several watchers, but nobody bought it, nobody even sent me an offer. There was one that sold for $350 the week before with fewer addons.

Bill
axellira
I'd be glad if you can hold it for about 6 months ^^. If's not possible, no problem then... But I just can't afford it right now since were building a new apartment :<. Thanks for the offer.
wsuetholz
QUOTE(axellira @ Sep 2 2008, 04:11 PM) *
I'd be glad if you can hold it for about 6 months ^^. If's not possible, no problem then... But I just can't afford it right now since were building a new apartment :<. Thanks for the offer.

This device is still available for sale.
Cyberdoc1971
Is it still up for sale & how much are you asking for it?
RX Shorty
I am asking $350, and I accept PayPal. I am willing to load whatever ROM you wish.

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.