Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gimp On Beta1
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
daeos
I am trying to use a package my brother had installed on this SL6kL and when i tried to run it after installing... (which had no errors when installing)

gimp: relocation error: gimp: undefined symbol: __divsi3

What package might i be missing? And would I be best to wait till ng comes out for GIMP support?
Capn_Fish
I THINK that means you're trying to run a package that's compiled for a different CPU. Try this one:

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distri....4_armv5tel.ipk
daeos
you familiar with changing the tmp file location for gimp? i don't want it to use the last 7MB of my flash. or at least, remap the tmp folder's location?
Capn_Fish
I believe that the temp location is ~/.gimp, so if you move and symlink that, all should be well.
daeos
QUOTE(Capn_Fish @ Aug 9 2008, 10:31 PM) *
I believe that the temp location is ~/.gimp, so if you move and symlink that, all should be well.

Ok thanks, sorry for the dumb question.
Capn_Fish
"There are no dumb questions" -Somebody other than me

The point being: This particular question hasn't been answered on these forums and was on topic, so no problem. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.