Finally I can post (thx to the administrators). Ok here is my story.
I got a Sharp Zaurus ZR5700 as a gift in 1998 and used a lot until 2005 when I got a Dell Axim30. Now the Dell is great, but I like the ZR5700 beause it has a great Keyboard. Because finally a PDA is for adresses and data, not games or video.
So i would like to use it again. But I wonder the next things:
1) I have the offcial cable to conect th ZR to the PC, but lost the free-software to do so, anybody can tell me where I can download the files
2) Are there any aplication for this PDA? Free if possible? And if so, where can I find them
3) is it true you can change the OS of this one?
4) Is there a way that the IR can comunicate with a Windows system for PDA's? Because i always thought that Sharp had its own IR code
5) Exist there some software to sync the PDA with outlook/exel/files of windows? ANd is that soft free?
and finally number 6. Is it worth using this PDA still? For me I want to use it for making a DB of my DVD´s, games, books.... and leave it always near the couch, so it is easy to use, insteed of searching for that DVD or so......
Many many thx already