Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zubuntu 1.0 Rc1
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Ubuntu
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
cortez
I've just uploaded Zubuntu 1.0 Release Candidate 1. This release supports following Zaurus models:
  • SL-C700
  • SL-C750
  • SL-C760
  • SL-C860
  • SL-C1000
  • SL-C3000
  • SL-C3100
  • SL-C3200
Instructions on how to install the release can be found on my blog later today. Please be so kind to give your feedback, report problems, share fixes, enhancements etc.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Cheers,
cortez
Jon_J
Merry Christmas to you too... smile.gif
Quick question,
does Zubuntu support kexec? So I can also keep my Cacko on NAND?
Here's how it's done with Angstrom. I'm ready to switch from Angstrom because it seems like a lot of stuff is incomplete.
http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/AngstromAndCacko

Jon
cortez
Quick reply wink.gif Yes, kexec is supported. Zubuntu adds a special kexecboot kernel from which you're able to boot into whatever distro you want.
Make sure to backup your current Cacko distro!!

Cheers,
cortez
michaelyzy
HI Cortez,

Could you add a version for SL-6000(Tosa)?

Can SL-6000 flash the kernel of the version of C7x0 ?

I think the user of SL-6000 don't want to miss the Zubuntu .

Thanks.
cortez
QUOTE(michaelyzy @ Dec 25 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Could you add a version for SL-6000(Tosa)?
When time permits, yes!

QUOTE(michaelyzy @ Dec 25 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Can SL-6000 flash the kernel of the version of C7x0 ?
No, this unfortunately doesn't work
cal
On my C1000 I have no access to CF cards. They don't show up in dmesg. I'll investigate further in the morning. Otherwise its still really cool

adf
Merry Christmas indeed smile.gif
Jon_J
I also have no access to CF interface on C3100

cortez,
I did the zubuntu installation according to instructions on your website. It looks really sharp! smile.gif
I haven't really used it much yet, as I'm trying to get my other two OS's to boot.
I already had angstrom-opie installed to my hard drive, and
I have cacko installed in NAND

My questions are:
Can I keep my angstrom and cacko installed on HDD and NAND as it already is?
I really don't want to install these OS's onto SD cards, as I want to use what is already available on my Z. (hdd and NAND)

I'm trying to figure out how to mount my angstrom partitions and my cacko NAND partition, so I can place these files in /boot
Angstrom is on hdd1 and hdd2 (/dev/hda1 and /dev/hda2) I tried mounting these partitions in zubuntu, but they don't exist.
As for cacko, I want to try to mount the NAND on /dev/mtd1 and /dev/mtd2 (I'm not sure if this is correct or not)

Edit: I could have put these files in /root on the other OS's before I flashed the new kernel, but I'm already here and haven't access to these OS's now, but hope to figure it out soon..
Simply create a /boot directory in the root of the filesystem. Rename the the kernel image to zImage and copy it into the /boot directory. Create a file named kernel-cmdline containing the kernel startup command line and optionally add a file named image.nfo containing a description of the distro, all in the /boot directory. After rebooting the device your new distro will show up in the boot menu automatically.
cortez
Thanks to Stefani for mentioning that you need to add the following entries to /etc/modules (and reboot) for working sound and CF slot:
snd-soc-corgi (for c7x0 only, Spitz and Akita is okay)
pxa2xx_cs

Somehow, tskeys seems to be very resource hungry. I ran "top", wrote down the PID of the tskeys process and killed the process (kill <PID>). No problems so far ;-)

Maybe it's needless to say, but Zubuntu runs much-much-much better when using a high quality memory card. I tried a dane-alec 1Gb and a peak 2Gb card first, but these were sloooow. Now I use a Sandisk 2Gb Extreme III SD card, and the difference is really noticeable. Apart from that, use a swap partition of course! Just make sure to add it to the /etc/fstab file so it is used on next reboot.

@Jon_J: It should be possible to mount the HDD and/or NAND partition from Zubuntu. Use "mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblk3 /media/cf" to mount the Cacko partition.
Jon_J
where do I find the kernel startup command line for various distros?
I untarred angstrom onto another SD card and it boots from the multiboot menu, but I don't know in which file the kernel startup command line is located.

Thank you.
I did use "pxa2xx_cs"
but CF cards don't seem available
klaxon
I tried Zubuntu on my 860.
I have the same errors as Stefani.
I can't click, i have the message : "selected device is not a touchscreen i understand"
klaxon
QUOTE(Jon_J @ Dec 26 2008, 01:08 PM) *
I untarred angstrom onto another SD card and it boots from the multiboot menu, but I don't know in which file the kernel startup command line is located.

Thank you.
I did use "pxa2xx_cs"

You have to mount manually your CF card.
It worked for me.
cortez
QUOTE(Jon_J @ Dec 26 2008, 12:08 PM) *

Thank you.
I did use "pxa2xx_cs"

The kernel cmdline for Angstrom should be much like the one used in Zubuntu (if not equal). For other distro's I don't know yet. I have to check for Cacko for instance. You can check the source code of course, it's in there somewhere wink.gif

Try running "dmesg | tail" to see if your CF is recognized
cortez
QUOTE(klaxon @ Dec 26 2008, 12:15 PM) *
I tried Zubuntu on my 860.
I have the same errors as Stefani.
I can't click, i have the message : "selected device is not a touchscreen i understand"

Could you run "cat /proc/bus/input/devices" and see what handler is displayed for the touchscreen?
If you run "nano ~/.profile" you see a line saying
CODE
export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event2

Maybe this needs to be adjusted for the 860
klaxon
I have three devices :
Corgi Keyboard
Corgi Touchscreen
Touchscreen offscreen keys

For Corgi Touchscreen, i have "Handlers=event1 mouse0"

So i changed TSLIB_TSDEVICE with event1 but no change.

Sorry i forget to disconnect : it works now.
ts_calibrate works now too
Jon_J
dmesg | tail only produces SD card mount
Internal HD and 1GB Lexar CF card is not shown.

When I try to manually mount the CF or microdrive, there are no "hda, hdb, or hdc in /dev
I earlier tried MAKEDEV to place hda in /dev
I ended up with 24 hdaxx in my /home/root dir
Then I tried this while I was in /dev
I got a lot of errors:
udev is active
cannot remove hdaxx Read-only file system

I wasn't sure what to do after that...
cortez
Hmm, strange. You did use "modprobe pxa2xx_cs" or reboot after changing /etc/modules did you?
Jon_J
QUOTE(cortez @ Dec 26 2008, 06:10 AM) *
Hmm, strange. You did use "modprobe pxa2xx_cs" or reboot after changing /etc/modules did you?
I didn't know I needed to do this, I'll do it as soon as I reboot and see if that helps.

Thanx
Jon
Jon_J
modprobe pxa2xx_cs
Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon-akita/modules.dep: no such file or directory

I need to get to bed, it's late here (6:22 AM)
cortez
First have some sleep, then afterwards run "depmod -a" tongue.gif
klaxon
I added snd-soc-corgi in /etc/modules but i still have no sound.
klaxon
I have a problem with the clock.
/dev/rtc doesn't exist.
Jon_J
QUOTE(cortez @ Dec 26 2008, 06:27 AM) *
First have some sleep, then afterwards run "depmod -a" tongue.gif

CODE
depmod -a
WARNING: Couldn't open directory /lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon-akita: No such file or directory
FATAL: Could not open /lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon-akita/modules.dep.tmp for writing: No such file or directory

I know I'm a newb, but could I have used the wrong switches when I un-tarred the archives to my SD?
I downloaded these onto my win xp machine:
zubuntu-desktop-rc1.tar.gz
spitz-root-addition.tar.gz

MD5 sums were correct.
Then I transferred these to my other machine (puppy linux), and copied both to my ext2 formatted SD card, then I un-tarred them like below:
First the big file:
tar -zxvf zubuntu-desktop-rc1.tar.gz
About 1/2 hour later, no errors.
Then
tar -zxvf spitz-root-addition.tar.gz
No errors here either.
cortez
@Jon_J: You did okay I guess. I have still have to check whether or not I messed things up, but my card reader stopped working, so it's kinda difficult to check currently.
Jon_J
Does Multiboot support NAND?
I remounted / rw under Cacko and copied the required three files to /boot
Then I remounted / to ro and rebooted.
The Cacko partition doesn't appear in the multiboot menu.
I have to boot angstrom to access kexec to boot Cacko.
Jon_J
I'm poking around in /lib/modules and I find:
/lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon
but not
/lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon-akita

Under "/lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon" there seems to be the standard set of modules.

When I issue lsmod -l
I get:
Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon-akita/modules.dep: No such file or directory

Is there a way to point this to:
/lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon/modules.dep (as it is located there)

Edit:
I renamed /lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon
to
/lib/modules/2.6.26-omegamoon-akita

Now lsmod -l lists several screens full of modules. (opps, that was modprobe -l)
I rebooted and issued:
modprobe pxa2xx_cs
Module pxa2xx_cs not found
Then I ran depmod -a
the console was busy doing something for about 2 seconds and returned back to the prompt.
Wildherb
My C3000 is currently running OpenZaurus OPIE. Flashing new zImage.bin did not seem to change the boot menu.

My C3100 is currently running yonggun's debian. Once again, flashing the new zImage.bin did not seem to do anything.

I've prepared a 2G SD card with two ext2 partitions and pre-loaded Zubuntu on the first partition.

In both cases I was flashing from a FAT CF card as I dont have any other SD cards to hand. Is there any reason why I cant flash from CF?
Jon_J
I flashed the new zImage.bin (multiboot kernel) last night. I used a CF card.
There should be no reason that a CF card won't work in the Sharp Japanese menu, except, be sure the CF is formatted as FAT 16
I have always used compact flash cards for flashing with no problems.

Once the new kernel was flashed, I had no access to my angstrom on HDD, or Cacko on NAND. Then later I got angstrom working by untarring the angstrom archive to a SD card and placing the files in /boot as described on cortez's site. Once I booted "this" card (angstrom), I was able to place the files in /boot onto my HDD installation, and now it is available in the multiboot menu. I later un-installed altboot, which I had previously installed in angstrom.
Sorry for the long off topic stuff, but this has been my experience so far when flashing this new kernel over my existing angstrom/cacko setup.

Jon
moomincity
Hooray!

Ok the story so far

1. Equipment:

Zaurus SLC 3000
D-link DCF 660 Wireless Card
256mb Panasonic SD
4GB Transcend SD 150x
2GB Panasonic SD Class 4

2. Zubuntu:

Downloaded the Zubuntu install files on xp, transferred onto a fat card (oh dear).
Formatted to ext2, unzipped in Ubuntu on my macbook :-D
booted but got errors messages to do with akita sound lib not found

lsusb listed nothing
cardctl didn't work (even after adding etc/module entries)
lsmod listed nothing

No usb devices are recognised or powered.

3. Speed on Zubuntu:

Used 2gb and 4gb and when I loaded the sound app (audalicious?) the window dragging had a noticible 2 second delay. I'll get a sandisk extreme III and test it when I can. Also I'll get a 16-32gb CF and test that too ;-p

4. Multiboot:

Couldn't get kexecboot to work fully.

.nfo wasnt picked up on the partitions but partitions did show up. All partitions were made in Ubuntu 8.10.

a) Zubuntu booted off the first partition but I copied cacko (slc3kb1) to another partition

zImage.bin
updater.sh
mversion.bin
initrd.bin (then deleted it)
hdimage1.tgz

cool.gif then unzipped spitz-root-addition.tar to each partition
c) renamed zImage.bin to zImage
d) had no idea how to change the kernel cmdline

booted and said hda not found.

Why I am doing this biggrin.gif

I had a Hp200LX and it was the best thing ever. Since then I'v had every single pda under the sun (from sony clie to psions to blackberrys to nokia) Best thing ever was that old clamshell, qwerty keyboard. Then I saw a zaurus clamshell biggrin.gif so I've been playing with it for weeks.

5. Problems (I've reflashed about 40 times in 4 days so no problems there)

a) pdaxrom full is too slow and a bit unresponsive. Wake up from standy is too slow.
cool.gif cacko is good but the apps seems a bit limited. I like the functionality of pdaxrom but it really is just too slow. So i'm back to cacko.
c) Dlink DCF 660W. Damn thing isnt recognised by any distro. Cartctl just returns nothing. Card ident - nothing, Card info, nothing. Bought it second hand :-( but getting a Belkin F5D5050 USB to 10/100 LAN Ethernet Adaptor so i can at least get internet. I have tried everything to get this card to work (dlink) but nothing happens. The light goes on but nobody is home.
d) Mplayer can play a movie off the terminal but nogo in x11. Rotated and the sound is out of sync though it is larger than 640x480.

Hope you get zubuntu up and running fully as it would be great for the clamshell. Haven't tried bsd or angstrom yet. Want something quick to type with and mayeb play music and watch movies.

6) When you reflash back to cacko everything is still there.

phew i was up until 6am last night (morning) trying to get it working
Jon_J
moomincity,
I'll answer maybe two or three questions for you. Use pccardctl in 2.6 kernel distros, such as zubuntu, angstrom, debian, and latest pdaxrom.
It seems that on my zubuntu install that my entire pcmcia subsystem is non-functioning. sad.gif
My problem with modules seems to be a mis-named directory, or a config file that points to a mis-named directory.
All my modules are under /lib/modules2.6.26-omegamoon
Any errors I get related to modules spit out:
/lib/modules2.6.26-omegamoon-akita: File or directory does not exist

I have angstrom already installed to my microdrive as instructed by the official page for the spitz.
I just placed the three files into the /boot directory and on next boot, my "microdrive installed" angstrom is available in the multiboot menu.
(It even has a nice CF icon in the selector)
I did the same thing with my "cacko on NAND", but for some reason, cacko doesn't appear on the multiboot menu.
I am also wondering about the kernel-cmdline file, since I think this should be different for other distros, than the one supplied with zubuntu.
cortez told me to just use a copy of kernel-cmdline that comes with zubuntu to boot other distros.
I removed the very last part which is: dyntick=enable debug
I did this for both angstrom (on HDD) and cacko (on NAND).
I didn't think I needed debugging enabled in these two distros. I left it as is for zubuntu.
My *.nfo files don't appear to do anything either, but this is just a description file and should not affect booting.

Oh, one more thing. the Belkin F5D5050 USB to 10/100 LAN Ethernet adaptor draws 160mA under angstrom according to lsusb.
You will probably need a powered hub with this adapter, because it's just 10mA over the new restriction in the later 2.6 kernels on the USB port on the Zaurus.
The Zaurus USB is limited to just 150mA under 2.6 kernels.
The older distros just ignored it, and most USB stuff just worked.
The new distros will "shut down" the USB port when it encounters a device that claims to draw more than 150mA
I haven't gotten my Belkin F5D5050 USB to 10/100 LAN Ethernet adaptor to work because I think my powered hub is borked.
The Belkin F5D5050 USB to 10/100 LAN Ethernet adaptor works fine in pdaxii13, which is a 2.4 kernel distro.

Jon
ofels
Here my observations....

Installation went smoothly and besides the already lnown issues with the CF slot I noticed the following issues on my Akita device(C1000):

- tskeys is swallowing 80% of the CPU load after booting. Have to kill it manually, but then the brightness keys do not work any longer.
- CF cards always load the orinoco driver additionally to the hostap for my D-Link WLAN card. This is not the best option as the orinoco driver does not support WPA encryption=> fixed by blacklisting the modules
- firefox needs swap space to work. It takes 3-5 minutes on a standard installation to load it and is unusable due to heap shortages =? repaced firefox by midori
- The WICD network manager (announced on the blog) could not be found in the installation
- sylpheed is not in the start menu, lacks a desktop entry
- no ssh daemon is running so remote access is prohibited=> installed dropbear
- there should be a package manager available => fixed by installing synaptic
- rotation does not work in the standard installation
- Pidgin segfaults while starting

Oliver
djsb
Hi,
I'd like to give the Ubuntu installation a try.
Can someone do a step by step guide for beginners like me.
At the moment I'm using Cacko on an SL-C3100 (completely standard).
I have a Belkin USB 10/100 ethernet adaptor (F5D5050) that I can connect to my home
network router and an ADSL internet connection. Do I need a anything else to get started?
I'm running Ubuntu edgy on my desktop PC if that helps.

David.
cortez
QUOTE(djsb @ Dec 28 2008, 02:44 PM) *
Hi,
I'd like to give the Ubuntu installation a try.
Can someone do a step by step guide for beginners like me.
At the moment I'm using Cacko on an SL-C3100 (completely standard).
I have a Belkin USB 10/100 ethernet adaptor (F5D5050) that I can connect to my home
network router and an ADSL internet connection. Do I need a anything else to get started?
I'm running Ubuntu edgy on my desktop PC if that helps.
David.

What do you mean, is the step by step guide not clear enough? tongue.gif
Capn_Fish
OK, I have to ask...

From the Mojo page: http://mojo.handhelds.org/node/62

It appears that those Ubuntu packages are built with armv5el optimizations (the best possible for the Z). Are these the ones used in Zubuntu? If so, is it noticeably faster than Debian?

If you can't tell, I'm getting impatient waiting for my Pandora to get here to have a new device/OS to fiddle with. biggrin.gif

Thanks.

EDIT: I guess armv5el with VFP would be the best, not just armv5el.
cortez
QUOTE(Capn_Fish @ Dec 28 2008, 05:45 PM) *
OK, I have to ask...

From the Mojo page: http://mojo.handhelds.org/node/62

It appears that those Ubuntu packages are built with armv5el optimizations (the best possible for the Z). Are these the ones used in Zubuntu? If so, is it noticeably faster than Debian?

If you can't tell, I'm getting impatient waiting for my Pandora to get here to have a new device/OS to fiddle with. biggrin.gif

Thanks.

EDIT: I guess armv5el with VFP would be the best, not just armv5el.

Yep, these are ones used in Zubuntu. I've build the additional packages missing in the Mojo repositories natively with the same optimizations.
If I say it's faster than Debian this may well be because of the installed set of applications. For me, in it's current form, it's much faster. But really, you have to try it out yourself to see if you notice any difference.
canguy247
QUOTE(cortez @ Dec 28 2008, 12:30 PM) *
OK, I have to ask...

...If so, is it noticeably faster than Debian?

For me, in it's current form, it's much faster. But really, you have to try it out yourself to see if you notice any difference.

I find it many times faster than Andromeda, but I also changed to a new SD card. I went from a Transcend 150x 4gb, to a 16gb Kingston SDHC. Not sure how much of a factor that would be. Even python apps run better (pysol is easily 5x faster. almost no delay). There could also be other factors I am missing though.

Canguy
scottlfa
How is the amrv5el from Mojo different from Andromedia's base? I can get fast out of LXDE or Fluxbox from Andro's base. I am curious though how much faster the Mojo would be running heavier WM's and Apps?
Capn_Fish
I'm not planning on running the standard WM wink.gif

Optimizations make a BIG difference. Debian armel is made to run on just about any ARM cpu, so it can't optimize for anything higher than that, causing a slowdown. It's like that all-in-one tool that does everything decently, but nothing extremely well.

Time to go dig out my SD card biggrin.gif
same
could it be that spitz-root-addition.tar.gz has a zImage for akita instead of a 3x00 kernel?
I'm trying ubuntu in sl-c3200 and spitz-root-addition.tar.gz zImage gives me an uname -r:
2.6.26-omegamoon-akita
, no modules loaded because modules are not for the included kernel. any other download link to get a zImage for 3200?

thanks for your work

EDIT: I found a zImage-spitz.bin downloaded some time ago from the comments page of omegamoon and it works, testing it right now. nice rolleyes.gif
scottlfa
LOL - Well Cap'N you know from my posts I fiddle alot with WM's, especially the main stream ones. So I will see how well the "optimized" version of debian runs smile.gif

Will download and experiment with zBuntu very soon it seems.
Capn_Fish
QUOTE(scottlfa @ Dec 28 2008, 08:27 PM) *
LOL - Well Cap'N you know from my posts I fiddle alot with WM's, especially the main stream ones. So I will see how well the "optimized" version of debian runs smile.gif

Will download and experiment with zBuntu very soon it seems.

I eagerly await your report, as I seem to have lost my big SD card. My 64MB one isn't quite large enough wink.gif
michaelyzy
I can not boot to the rootfs of the zUbuntu

everytime when I select the multiboot kernel in the first.

why my multiboot can not display the description of the image.info?

just display the partition of the internal CF slot.

/dev/hda1 (ext3) # Zubuntu Rc1 release.
/dev/hda3 (ext3) # debian Andromeda

when I select the first one to boot to zubuntu, and the zImage is load to boot,but I wait for the message for so long time "Watiting for root device /dev/hda1...." , can't boot to the next step.
what is the problem with it?

But I can success to boot the debian(second option).
matthis
Thank you very much Cortez for this great release.
I am especially impressed by the speed, even on my cheap sd card. Much better than Andromeda.

As for problems, I have the same as Jon_J with the modules.

Thanks.
scottlfa
Cannot seem to resolve my CF Wifi cards issue, it just blinks. Forced into static mode just to get past the "Can't get addrlist" error, which is no small bit annoying, in fact with multiple ip ranges I work with as I go from place to place it's almost a bust. Have manually edited the interface file, issued the same iwconfig's that worked in every other debian install etc ... still no love. Works fine in Andromedia

No default way to measure battery life, needs to be fixed for a release (fine for in house). Apm cli is present in Andromedia by default, figured it or something akin would be in this.

Right Mouse configuration seems to be very limited compared to the "mouse-r & mouse-m" method.

Working on a list of other things, pretty much does not feel "ready for release" too me yet. Just my opinion, great work and I look forward to the end results.

Sound still hit or miss, mostly miss. This is another BIG issue too me, and bears weight when comparing to Andromedia.

I have an 8gb card holding this for further tests, but atm its not ready to replace Andromedia on my rig.
Jon_J
Just a note on sound. I have tried the below method in both zbuntu and angstrom.
zubuntu I get no sound
angstrom I get sound
I pasted a quote from angstrom mailing list:
The standard way that I use to test if sound is working on any linux box is this:

cat /dev/urandom > /dev/dsp

That will play white noise until you hit Ctrl+C, and means that you
don't have to be concerned with knowing application x behaves
correctly or not. If you don't get any sound with the above, play
around with all the controls in alsamixer (ipkg install
alsa-utils-alsamixer) until you hear something.

One other thing, when I reboot back to zubuntu, I get an error about SD card not being properly unmounted, and efsck is automatically ran. several times efsck shows a message that it failed.
I never remove my SD card.
I don't know if this has to do with me booting with two different methods.
Normal method is: reboot and choose angstrom from menu.
Second method is: reboot, and since I cannot boot to cacko directly from the menu, I boot angstrom, then kexec -f to cacko
cortez
Just to let you know, there is a new boot-kernel and zubuntu-kernel coming up for Spitz. I hope this solves some of the problems, like booting from internal flash, wrong modules (spitz instead of akita), build-in support for some of the hardware (compact flash, mtd etc) and extra (wireless) networking kernel modules.
moomincity
QUOTE(canguy247 @ Dec 28 2008, 10:24 AM) *
OK, I have to ask...

For me, in it's current form, it's much faster. But really, you have to try it out yourself to see if you notice any difference.

I find it many times faster than Andromeda, but I also changed to a new SD card. I went from a Transcend 150x 4gb, to a 16gb Kingston SDHC. Not sure how much of a factor that would be. Even python apps run better (pysol is easily 5x faster. almost no delay). There could also be other factors I am missing though.

Canguy

Oh thats odd I put in a sandisk sdhc type 4 and my cacko distro on my slc3000 didnt recognise the card, the transcend 4gb is fine
canguy247
QUOTE(moomincity @ Dec 29 2008, 06:50 PM) *
QUOTE(canguy247 @ Dec 28 2008, 10:24 AM) *
OK, I have to ask...

Canguy

Oh thats odd I put in a sandisk sdhc type 4 and my cacko distro on my slc3000 didnt recognise the card, the transcend 4gb is fine

Cacko has a different kernel. I have problems with it recognizing my 4gb because doesn't have a fat partition.
Capn_Fish
QUOTE(moomincity @ Dec 29 2008, 05:50 PM) *

Is the Transcend an SDHC card of an SD card?
moomincity
I have a transcend SD 150x 4gb not a SDHC formatted to fat, havent tried it formatted to anything else. From the other posts Id say it was an issue with the cacko rom as I always needed to flash the testsu sd patch for it to work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.