Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Touchscreen On Sl-c3000
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Android
tinfoil
Hey folks,

I just popped Android on my SL-C3000 via the Omegamoon site (Thanks!). INstalls and boots with not a problem, but I am having trouble getting any sort of response out of the touchscreen? It was working peachy under Angstrom before the upgrade.

Other than that, it is quite lovely and I look forward to playing with this.
tinfoil
Ok, a search has brought up something from 2007 about the touchscreen not working. Is this still the case?
speculatrix
I tried the original android experimental alpha from Cortez and the touchscreen was definitely b0rked. I think he had it working later, but I can't remember much about it. Now I've got zubuntu working stably, android is next on my list to try, so I'm kind of hoping you'll sort it out and let us know what to do!!!
cool.gif
tinfoil
Thus far no good, and I believe I am running the latest and greatest. I to am looking more towards Zubuntu, just waiting for a good fast CF card to replace the internal HD to put it on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.