Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs: Zaurus 3200
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > For Sale / Wanted
ImPerfectCell
Hey guys,

This is my zaurus 3200 for sale. Honestly i'm selling because i can't seem to get any distros to run right, maybe you guys will have better luck. This zaurus was sold to me by a friend, but i have no need for it at all. It was given to me with Cacko installed but it wasn't running right, so i uninstalled it and put on Openzaurus, but it just didn't do what i wanted it to, so i installed cacko again but the install doesn't seem right. hardware-wise, it runs fine, and has no problems, but I don't have the patience to read through the forums to find out about how to get the software running right. I don't have the patience to tinker with it.

I'm located in NY in the US, if you're interested in or just send me a PM or email me at roger.tee@gmail.com. I'm not sure what these are worth so make an offer, If you would like to trade for it for anything, thats cool too (i'm a bit of a gadget monger, just not another zaurus rolleyes.gif ) I'm willing to ship of course but, I prefer someone local if thats possible.

Some things to note:

I was told that the micro HDD was replaced with a CF card of the same size because of speed.
I can include a 1gb SD card as well.
comes with charger and Zaurus unit.
It is missing the stylus.

as you can see, the screen is nice with no scratches or dead pixels

pic from earlier today, on OZ

Back of it

ImPerfectCell
200 USD + shipping OBO. I need this gone asap.
ppyo
QUOTE(ImPerfectCell @ Jan 27 2009, 05:27 PM) *
200 USD + shipping OBO. I need this gone asap.

Hi

Is it still for sale? Email ppyo at yahoo dot com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.