Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Build Pdaxrom, Cross-compile : Some Evolution ? (don't Shout Me Please)
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
randy11
Hi,
Fisrt, I must give some explications. I 'd looked at the www.pdaxrom.rom for several months without see anything chanching. And I'm using the Cacko to synchronise Outlook with the Zaurus for a while. I've forgotten to watch the forum ... sorry.

Now, I would come back to PdaXrom and use the cross-compilation. My second aim is to prepare an environment for this event : Solution Linux (Paris).

I'd looked at : PdaXrom Development, OESF Wiki Cross-Compilation and Beginner's Cross Compile Question.

My question is : What's the BEST way to build the environment ?

I'm waiting yours advices.

Thanks.

Capn_Fish
A LOT has changed since those directions were written. I'm not sure if it's even possible to build a working Zaurus pdaXrom cross-compiling environment ATM. Your best bet would be to read the docs here: http://pdaxrom.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/.../documentation/ and try to catch InSearchOf on IRC (#pdaxrom on freenode).
randy11
Thanks for the link and your advice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.