Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: Sl-c3100 Plus Wifi Card
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > For Sale / Wanted
jamesannan
My Zaurus is now surplus to requirements, and I'd be happy to see it go to a good home. It's in good order, a small dent on the lid but functionally perfect. Screen protector installed. Comes with charger, also an Ambicom CF Wifi card.

I'm in japan, will take paypal and sell internationally. I hope it's worth about $200, but may consider offers.

Edit: sold
dwayne Haught
QUOTE(jamesannan @ Mar 14 2009, 10:50 PM) *
My Zaurus is now surplus to requirements, and I'd be happy to see it go to a good home. It's in good order, a small dent on the lid but functionally perfect. Screen protector installed. Comes with charger, also an Ambicom CF Wifi card.

I'm in japan, will take paypal and sell internationally. I hope it's worth about $200, but may consider offers.

Would you send a few pictures? (dwaynehaught@gmail.com)
jamesannan
QUOTE(dwayne Haught @ Mar 16 2009, 11:35 AM) *
Would you send a few pictures? (dwaynehaught@gmail.com)

Seems most sensible to post them here, so anyone else can see them. My wife made a simple soft case and it also has a dual pen-pointer stylus. I even have the plastic spacers for card slots (there is a 0.5GB SD card installed which I might as well throw in too). I chose the angle in the 4th pic to show off the small dent to best advantage.

James
Cyberdoc1971
Is this still for sale, and how much?
RX Shorty
His first post has a edit: sold
sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.