Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sudoku & Family
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Sharp ROMs
Moad-Dib
Hello,

i'm searching for Zudoku builded by Figlabs and Zsudoku but the web's site creators doesn't exist anymore. Is some body could share me the packages ?
Thanks
tux
QUOTE(Moad-Dib @ May 10 2009, 10:58 AM) *
Hello,

i'm searching for Zudoku builded by Figlabs and Zsudoku but the web's site creators doesn't exist anymore. Is some body could share me the packages ?
Thanks

I thought I'd just be able to link to the files on sourceforge. Either I'm not too clever or that site no longer has the downloads. I'll try and upload my copies. I presume you might want the deb file?

I have the ipk, the windows version and the source code somewhere.

Cheers

biggrin.gif
tux
QUOTE(tux @ May 10 2009, 02:01 PM) *
I thought I'd just be able to link to the files on sourceforge. Either I'm not too clever or that site no longer has the downloads. I'll try and upload my copies. I presume you want the deb file?

I have the ipk, the windows version and the source code somewhere.

Cheers

biggrin.gif

Here is the ipk and the windows file.

By the way, I think you might need to install libqt3-mt and possibly libstdc++5 onto a desktop/laptop. I had to for the Ubuntu variants when I wanted to use kopi/kapi and zudoku.

If your linux is using KDE then you might not need to, except that the files were produced with the earlier version of libstdc++.

Cheers

biggrin.gif
tux
cool.gif Finally, in case anyone wants to try and compile it for some other machine, here is the source code package.

Cheers biggrin.gif

Moad-Dib
Thanks you, now i'll try.
Bye
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.