Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [sold] Sl-c760 Or Sl-c860 For Sale
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > For Sale / Wanted
Chero
I have a C860 and a C760.
I only need one for me, the other one is up for sale.

Make me an offer :
Zaurus in very good condition (battery as well), european charger, cables, pdair-case + wifi cf.

Chero.
RX Shorty
150 EURO for the C860, but don't pin me on it as I am searching for the first Zaurus in my life tongue.gif
I can pick it up as I live in the Netherlands smile.gif
cortez
QUOTE(RX Shorty @ Jun 7 2009, 02:39 AM) *
150 EURO for the C860
I can pick it up as I live in the Netherlands smile.gif

Maybe Chero is interested in a GP2X Wiz, since you seem to sell them for exactly that price wink.gif
RX Shorty
Heh, true wink.gif
Chero
Goeiemorgen,
Good morning,

No intrest in the Wiz (no keyboard), sorry. Seems to be a great device for gamers though.
I want a device for editing spreadsheets and to take my portabase-files with me (with keyboard). The Zaurus does that job very well and I believe the Pandora will do it even better. The fact you can also play games on it, especially retro-games, is a big plus but not my main goal to use it.

About the 150 Euro offer : I'm willing to send it to you but if you prefer to pick it up that's OK for me as well.

Groeten,
Chero.
RX Shorty
Goedemiddag smile.gif

Not a problem at all wink.gif
Also waiting for the Panda, but always wanted a Zaurus.

I have send you a PM again.
Thanks for the reply!

Gr,

Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.