Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost My Sharp Rom For 5600
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > 5x00 General discussions
mlewis
I changed ROMs and now want to go back to the original Sharp ROM for my SL-5600. Problem is - I can't find it! Any idea where I can get it? I'm dead in the water. Not supposed to, but cross posted this to: Distro Support and Discussion > Sharp ROMs. Shows you how hard up I am.
teh.sean
QUOTE(mlewis @ Jul 29 2009, 08:26 PM) *
I changed ROMs and now want to go back to the original Sharp ROM for my SL-5600. Problem is - I can't find it! Any idea where I can get it? I'm dead in the water. Not supposed to, but cross posted this to: Distro Support and Discussion > Sharp ROMs. Shows you how hard up I am.

myzaurus.com not working?
mlewis
After reading some other postings, I pressed format from the maintenance menu which restored the 5600 to it's original Sharp ROM. So who knew... I then ran the update, and not only is the unit working, but so is my wireless card.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.