Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: forum with netfront
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
vishnja
while browsing the forum with netfront on a C860 I noticed that for some threats I can only access the first messages. With firefox on a gentoo laptop I see then, that the threat is much longer....
Does anyone else have this problem? If this is the case then this forum really should be optimized for being browsed with a Zaurus, don't you think?
offroadgeek
I too noticed this issue just about a week or so back... it seems that when I click a link (either the little icon to take you to the last thread, or the thread name link) it seems to load the first message in the thread, but not all the rest. If I click the refresh button, it will refresh the whole thread always, but this is definitely annoying.

Is this the same issue you're speaking of? Also, I haven't had this issue with Opera 6 or 7.
CoreyC
I had this problem with netfront too... refreshing didn't help me any though. I ended up using Opera to visit the zug forums on my Z.
dtruchan
Same here, and refresh does work for me.
vishnja
Refreshing works! Thanks :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.