Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howto: How Do I Restore A Zubuntu Installation Back To Cacko 1.23?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Ubuntu
Snappy
Hi all,

How do I restore a Zubuntu installation back to Cacko 1.23?

Tips? Appreciate if you can include links to any images or files needed. Thanks!
Wildherb
You need to repartition the hard drive and replace those useless sharp rom files into hdd1 and hdd2. You may also need to do a NAND restore, I forget. Trisoft have everything you will need www.trisoft.de

If you want the best of both worlds then you might like to give this a read.
http://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=26640

Snappy
Ok, finally got my a** moving and restored my akita back to Cacko 1.23 a few days ago. smile.gif
deluxe
QUOTE(Snappy @ Mar 15 2010, 10:29 AM) *
Ok, finally got my a** moving and restored my akita back to Cacko 1.23 a few days ago. smile.gif

So, care to say why you decided to switch back to Cacko? Besides ubuntu, have you tried other ROM's??
Snappy
QUOTE(deluxe @ Sep 7 2010, 11:54 PM) *
So, care to say why you decided to switch back to Cacko? Besides ubuntu, have you tried other ROM's??

I decided to switch back to Cacko 'cos I was not able to dual boot with Cacko-Zubuntu.
Main thing is that I had to have something working. I've tried pdaXrom, OE, Hentges (hard to spell!) and others to varying degrees.

In future, I may retry Zubuntu when I have the time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.