I've bought a Simpad SL4 on "the internets". I want to experiment with a Linux distribution. Which is the most common / supported / "easy" to start with?
The Simpad has / is:
- Windows CE 4.1 Build 908
- Software variant S842-SI-INT-152
- Boatloader: Siemens Switzerland V220.127.116.11.06.2003
On a CD i've the following software:
- Some docs (datacable, datasheets of bootloader (?)(i can put them on the internet))
- A folder with images:
- CE41 / sl4_winCEnet41_ENG.bin is this the one that is installed?
- some images for the CL4, SLC, TSINUS
- some CE & Windows software