Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw Used Netwalker For Sale
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Sharp PC-Z1 NetWalker
ArchiMark
FYI, saw this used Netwalker for sale on fleabay...just in case someone wants to join the Netwalker Club....

Also, FYI, I have no connection to this sale or seller.....

Used Netwalker For Sale

smile.gif
speculatrix
with conic's special offer at the moment, which seems to offer free shipping, it's cheaper to buy a new one!!
ArchiMark
QUOTE(speculatrix @ Jan 2 2010, 07:14 AM) *
with conic's special offer at the moment, which seems to offer free shipping, it's cheaper to buy a new one!!

I agree with you...think I posted this sighting, before I knew about Conic's lower pricing...
merlin1
Another one for sale... Item's located in Austria but it's worth asking if seller will ship worldwide...

Netwalker @ eBay.de
speculatrix
QUOTE(merlin1 @ Jan 3 2010, 10:09 PM) *
Another one for sale... Item's located in Austria but it's worth asking if seller will ship worldwide...

Netwalker @ eBay.de

thanks for that; if you change .de to .co.uk you get it in english:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=150399711320

having considered the psiXpda, an atom device, and discovered it has poor battery life, the netwalker does seem quite compelling.

ok, I talked myself into it, I put in a bid!! ph34r.gif
merlin1
QUOTE(speculatrix @ Jan 4 2010, 01:35 AM) *
QUOTE(merlin1 @ Jan 3 2010, 10:09 PM) *

Netwalker @ eBay.de

thanks for that; if you change .de to .co.uk you get it in english:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=150399711320

having considered the psiXpda, an atom device, and discovered it has poor battery life, the netwalker does seem quite compelling.

ok, I talked myself into it, I put in a bid!! ph34r.gif

Sorry, didn't know that, thanks for putting in the English link. Isn't the psiXpda (interesting device, really) just a lower-spec Sharp/Willcom D4, implying it's been around for some time? Congrats on the bid, maybe you (or someone else) can get it quite cheaply... smile.gif As for the psiXpda, I find its 800x480 res quite low... Sure, it's a 5-inch screen but the D4 and Netwalker offer 1024x600. The D4 also has a 40GB HDD instead of the 16GB SSD and comes with a large capacity battery. It's more expensive though. Still, if I were considering the psiXpda, I'd rather get the D4 for its better specs...

D4 @ Conics
merlin1
QUOTE(merlin1 @ Jan 3 2010, 11:09 PM) *

Netwalker @ eBay.de

Action has ended now - as I expected resale price wasn't good. On the other hand, the buyer got the device for a very good price. One man's meat is another man's poison.
speculatrix
QUOTE(merlin1 @ Jan 9 2010, 08:57 PM) *
Action has ended now - as I expected resale price wasn't good. On the other hand, the buyer got the device for a very good price. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I did bid, but it went above my budget - the GB£:EU exchange rate is not so good - also a bit steep compared to the brand new price IMHO

hopefully the winner will pop up here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.