Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Slowness Issues (fixed! Sorta)
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > OESF Announcements
InSearchOf
All,

As you probably already noticed the skin/theme/layout of OESF is a little different. Well I figured out that the issue we were facing with slowness is caused by a line in the default skin. What I did was set the skin to an alternate until I get to the bottom of all this.

Well until next time....

Late
dougeeebear
Lookin' good smile.gif
Thanks.
tux
QUOTE(InSearchOf @ Jan 8 2010, 12:23 AM) *
All,

As you probably already noticed the skin/theme/layout of OESF is a little different. Well I figured out that the issue we were facing with slowness is caused by a line in the default skin. What I did was set the skin to an alternate until I get to the bottom of all this.

Well until next time....

Late

Is the replacement theme the reason the Modern Warfare 2 link is back in the menu and working? cool.gif
koan
Thanks. In this state at least the forums are usable again.
I've been browsing the LoFi version but you can't do anything
interesting apart from read.
dz
The crazy thing is I searched high and low to find where that modern warfare 2 link is coming in from and I can't find it anywhere.
koan
Hi dz

While you are looking, is there any option to turn off the forced capitalisation of post headings ?

For example if you enter "Sharp ROM" it will be transformed to "Sharp Rom"
dz
Not that I can see koan. I found these:

Stop shouting in topic titles?
Remove excess exclamation/question marks in topic titles?

I'll keep looking though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.