Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Case & Screen Protector
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Sharp PC-Z1 NetWalker
merlin1
PDair carries a nice leather case & screen protector for the Netwalker. I'm using the case myself and am satisfied. It's a bit pricey but of good quality. Fits the Netwalker very well, leaves the DC-in port exposed.

Case- US$55.00

Screen Protector - US$18.00
ArchiMark
Thanks for the case info, merlin1!

Meanwhile, I found a low price case solution. I bought a small CaseLOGIC zippered neoprene case with mesh inside pocket for accessories such as storage cards and a zippered outside pocket that is great for storing my Apple USB Ethernet Adapter along with the short AC power cord that plugs into the power brick.

Measures about 5-1/2" wide x 8" long.

Model UMC-5 Black, Universal MP3, $22.99 on CaseLOGIC website...I paid $19.99 at local store.

CaseLOGIC
merlin1
Thanks for the link, ArchiMark. That case looks good. I wish PDair's case had slots and pockets for accessories too but it doesn't. Holds the Netwalker and nothing else, does a perfect job at that though.
cpulster
I try to stock and offer some accessories for Netwalker too: USB VGA adapter to use it as presenter tool, memory card, mains power adapter. Finally a laser pointer pen and a display protection can be added free of charge for all OESF forums members.

Thanks,
Chris

www.pulster.de
SHARP Netwalker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.