Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simpad And Konqueror
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > SIMpad forum
Andy Meyer
Hello,

i have the Problem, installing Konqueror on my Simpad because the disk are used 96%. I had removed all Software that I mean they are not important. Now the Konqueror is installed but i had removed one package to much.

On the opie gui all text don`t show. The Symbols are but the Name of the program don`t show. Whnen i will start any Program with a klick on the symbol, i see a Message PopUp with no text.

Does anywone else whitch package is need?

I had searched in the Logfiles, but i doesen`t find a error of this problem.

I have am Simpad with this Image: Angstrom-opie-image-glibc-ipk-2007.12-r18-simpad

Thanks for the trouble!

Andy Meyer
Germany (with no good english smile.gif
Mickeyl
Salve, offenbar fehlen Dir die Schriften. Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere (mein Engagement mit Opie ist schon 4 Jahre her), sind das Pakete, wie qpf-qte, qpf-freemono, qpf-freeserif. Wenn Dein Opie schon ttf benutzt, dann eben ttf-dejavu. Wenn Du die wieder nachinstallierst und neu bootest, solltest Du (hoffentlich) wieder etwas Text sehen.

Viel Erfolg,

:M:
mr_nice
You can try to get rid of your home partition to gain more space (if you own a sl4/slc)

http://opensimpad.org/index.php/Get_rid_of..._home_partition

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.