Well, I thought the forums were gone forever and I was making Zaurus releases for only the most persistent of searchers. It's nice to see them back again.
sz81 is a Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 emulator very much based upon the work of Ian Collier's xz80 and Russell Marks's z81 but employing the highly portable SDL and including additional functionality and features for desktop computers and portable devices.
- Virtual keyboard with adjustable opacity, autohide on newline, sticky shift or toggle shift
- Control bar with access to several regularly used options
- Runtime options including a joystick configurator
- Joystick control remapping within the emulator
- Full keyboard, mouse and joystick support throughout
- Runtime switchable scaling up to 3x on supported platforms
- Toggling between a window and fullscreen on supported platforms
- Support for portrait orientated screens such as 240x320 and 480x640
- The ability to run centred within any resolution
- Maximum porting potential since it only requires SDL
Screenshots | Downloads | Project Page