Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to Sharp's Developer's site???
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > Linux Applications
doc
Sharp's developer website has been defunct for a while now. It has been under construction for ages. When is it coming back? Is it coming back?

:cry:
DrWowe
All great questions. Perhaps someday, someone will have an answer. smile.gif
clivel
All great questions.  Perhaps someday, someone will have an answer.  smile.gif

An email I received from Sharp yesterday:
"We are also planning to get the developer site back up and running over the next 60 days, thanks for your patience."
Regards,
Clive
offroadgeek
Oh.. in 60 days... well then... that's OK
padishah_emperor
I LOVE the Cylon Tux, I've saved it, hope you don't mind.
clivel
Oh.. in 60 days... well then... that's OK

I must admit I was taken aback by the 60 days, and that is not definite, only planned. How hard can it be for a company the size of Sharp to get a web site back up? Maybe they are short of developers, I can find them a half a dozen right now.
Regards,
Clive
Mickeyl
Don't hold your breath. Forget Sharp supporting us developers in any way. See them as a hardware supplier and join the open source developer community.
doc
No problem... I made the cylon tux and put it up on http://www.tuxgallery.org/tux18.html

Not only tuxlon.jpg...but I also added tuxfett.jpg tuxtrooper.jpg and tuxvader.jpg...check it out...

P.S. There's also a cool tuxhomer.jpg there...I noticed you have a homer "doh" for your pic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.