Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request new ZUG forums here!
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
Pages: 1, 2
offroadgeek
Please reply or post new topics for your region/area. They will be promptly added, and then you can be the moderator for your area!

Don't forget to pass on the word of our new ZUG community!

Thanks,

/offroadgeek biggrin.gif
Stigger
How about Sydney/Australia
tapjpa
Stigger, I have created the syndey forum at your request, please enjoy the site.
If you have any other requests or questions just let us know.

tapjpa 8)
Anonymous
Iowa/Nebraska/South Dakota Tri-state Area?
offroadgeek
Done! Please register to the site, and post a welcome message in your new forum! Once I see your username in the forum, I can add you as moderator.

Thanks!

/offroadgeek
Kerberos
What about a Mexico user group ?

biggrin.gif
offroadgeek
Kerberos - I've added a mexico forum (and made you the moderator), and a new Mexico group for people to join. (You'll notice the Mexico ZUG member list block on the left).

Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

Thanks!

/offroadgeek
mizzle
How about a Boston user group?

mizzle :shock:
john
How about us in SoCal,

Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, River Side, Ventura, San Bernardino, Imperial Countys

John
offroadgeek
How about a Boston user group?

mizzle  :shock:

Done! You're now the moderator for the Boston forum, and I've added you to the Boston group. Please post a welcome message in your new forum to invite others in your area to join!

Welcome!

/offroadgeek
offroadgeek
How about us in SoCal,

Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, River Side, Ventura, San Bernardino, Imperial Countys

John

John - please see my response here.
.mau.
well, I fear it would not be crowded, but an Italian ZUG should be cool!

ciao, .mau.
brian
Would you please add a Georgia user group?

Thanks,
Brian
offroadgeek
well, I fear it would not be crowded, but an Italian ZUG should be cool!

ciao, .mau.

It may not be crowed at first, but soon enough it will be.

I've created the Italy forum and group, and made you moderator. Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

Thanks and welcome!

/offroadgeek biggrin.gif
offroadgeek
Would you please add a Georgia user group?

Thanks,
Brian

My pleasure! I've added the Georgia forum and group, and made you moderator. Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

Welcome to the site!

/offroadgeek biggrin.gif
DaWorm
Can I request for a Philippine ZUG? We have a yahoogroup at the moment, and having us on the registry would surely help.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ph-zaurus/
offroadgeek
Can I request for a Philippine ZUG? We have a yahoogroup at the moment, and having us on the registry would surely help.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ph-zaurus/
DaWorm - I've created the Philippine forum and group, and made you moderator. Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

thanks and welcome!

/offroadgeek
ladyjane
nyc?
offroadgeek
nyc?
ladyjane - You're all set up! I've created the NYC forum and added you as the moderator. I've also updated the namerica map!

Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

Thanks and welcome!

/offroadgeek
Anonymous
I don't see any requests yet for Philadelphia area. I live in Southern NJ, just outside Philly. Depending on the number of users in the area, it might make sense to 'bundle' Northern NJ with NYC, but Southern NJ and Delaware with Philadelphia.

j
cz6y48
I have a few friends with zaurii in the area
cz6y48
but I forgot to metion the area - Michigan
offroadgeek
but I forgot to metion the area  -  Michigan
Hi cz6y48 - I've created the forum and group for Michigan, and added you as moderator! Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

Thanks and welcome!

offroadgeek
dread
South Bend, IN Northern center part of the state.
tapjpa
dread-

I created the Northern Indiana ZUG and made you the moderator.
Please setup a welcome message and enjoy.

Thanks,

-tapjpa
ncamara
I'll moderate this one.
offroadgeek
I'll moderate this one.
sorry, can you be more specific? Which forum would you like to moderate?
ncamara
I'll moderate this one.
sorry, can you be more specific? Which forum would you like to moderate?
Virginia.

Sorry, I put it in the subject but it didn't come up.
Anonymous
Ohio user group?
Anonymous
Ohio user group? ohmy.gif
offroadgeek
Sorry, I put it in the subject but it didn't come up.

No problem! I've created a forum and group for Virginia, and made you moderator. Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

Thanks and welcome to the site!

offroadgeek

p.s. I'll add virginia to the map tonight!
offroadgeek
Ohio user group? ohmy.gif

I've created an Ohio forum and group. Once you register with the site, I can make you the moderator of the forum.

Also, after you register, please post a welcome message to your new forum.

offroadgeek
Anonymous
How about a Colombia , Cali Group. biggrin.gif
offroadgeek
How about a Colombia , Cali Group.  :D
No problem... I'll create the Colombia group and forum. Please register with the site, and send me a PM or just reply here again letting me know who you are, so I can add you as moderator to the forum.

Thanks,

offroadgeek
znewb
how bout for texas mainly the austin cuero victoria area
offroadgeek
sorry for the delay in responding - been swamped at work.

So what would you like to call this group, Austin ZUG? Let me know, and I'll set it up right away!

Thanks

offroadgeek
Trelane
Hmm. I know there's an Iowa/Nebraska/South Dakota UG, but that's a rather wide area. Could we make a ZUG specific to Iowa (iZUG)?

Thanks!

-Joseph
offroadgeek
Trelane - I've created a seperate ZUG for Iowa and made you the moderator. Please post a welcome message to your new forum.

Welcome to the site!

offroadgeek
W8TVI
How about a Northwestern Lower Michigan Zaurus User Group?

I'm a memeber of our local Linux UG (GTLUG) in Traverse City, and we get people from all the near by countys...

Noel
offroadgeek
How about a Northwestern Lower Michigan Zaurus User Group?

I'm a memeber of our local Linux UG (GTLUG) in Traverse City, and we get people from all the near by countys...

Noel
Sorry again for the delay! I've created the forum and group, and made you moderator. Please post a welcome message to your new forum.

Thanks and welcome!

offroadgeek
fractalsoup
hi i run the Linux User Group of Glastonbury (LUGOG) in the U.K.
and am a proud zaurus 5500 owner.
Please register ZUGOG the Zaurus User Group of Glastonbury.
I will get in touch with the linux format magazine and get some coverage for us and try to get Zaurus users from the UK to join.
Cheers good people.
s~TV
offroadgeek
Welcome frac! I've created the ZUGOG forum and group, and made you moderator. Please post a welcome message to your new forum.

Thanks for the help with getting our name out!

Regards,

offroadgeek
yakito
Interested on a new usergroup smile.gif
Valencia/Spain
offroadgeek
yakito - ¬°que bueno! The Valencia forum and group has been created, and you've been made moderator. Please post a welcome message in the new forum.

offroadgeek
Anonymous
I'm all for a Hungarian ZUG.. Alot of programmers and IT peeps here, and I'm absolutly sure the Zaurus will be (if it isn't yet) very popular..
Yack
navajonki
I'm all for a Hungarian ZUG.. Alot of programmers and IT peeps here, and I'm absolutly sure the Zaurus will be (if it isn't yet) very popular..
Yack

Sorry, I forgot to log in... that was me...
Yack
offroadgeek
navajonki - terribly sorry for the delay!

I've created the Hungary ZUG and forum, and made you moderator. Please post a welcome message in your new forum.

offroadgeek
sepsep
Usergroup for small island - Hong Kong would be nice too.

Best regards,
sepsep
biggrin.gif
eonblueapocalypse
Could you please create a Greece ZUG? Things seem to start moving here and it'd b good for any greek fellow that passes by to see he's not alone.Thx in forward
Foxdie
Could you please create a Greece ZUG? Things seem to start moving here and it'd b good for any greek fellow that passes by to see he's not alone.Thx in forward

Done smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.