Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there anybody out there???
OESF Portables Forum > Everything Else > Archived Forums > Everything Else > Zaurus Regional User Groups > North America East > Indianapolis
doc
Or are you all hanging out in bars in Broad Ripple?
wavz
Hey, a fellow Hoosier from the Southside but soon to be on the Northside. I run a Zaurus 5600 with Zynergy ROM.
doc
Hi Wavz. Come see me in person if you like at the next CINLUG meeting. http://www.cinlug.org/

I may be giving a demo on cross-compiling apps for the Zaurus at some meeting soon. Cheers.
Pentad
Well, I'm a bit north of you folks in Fort Wayne. However, my in-laws live in Indy and that is where my wife is from. Maybe if I can find out dates for meetings I can arrange one of our trips down at the same time.
wavz
Wow, didn't even know that group existed. Will this be a discussion over my head? I am a Linux newb although I have dabbed in Linux over the past 5 years, I have never used it on a day-to-day basis nor supported a business implementation of it. I have, however, become increasingly interested in it as a refreshing change from M$.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.