Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website for Cacko
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
omega
Is there a website for cacko, including supported external hardware, software revisions, etc?
offroadgeek
cacko.biz is currently being revamped, and is directing all traffic to their new site PDAXROM.org. Which is the cacko site for their wonderful X11 ROM.

If I remember correctly, when cacko.biz comes back, it will be the cacko site for the qtopia ROMs.
Laze
Thats correct - we are working on setting up a site for the Qtopia Cacko ROM - please be patient we are all very busy and hope that the public can live with an "forum site" (ZUG) for now :-)

I think the quick solution is gonna be something like Xoops
ScottYelich
we have sdk for pdaXrom ... to keep us busy.

Scott
Laze
The site is comming along slowly - my 60 hours a week job is taking alot of time ;-)

There might be a test site up during the next week..
omega
Is Cacko continuing to be developed, or are all the efforts now directed on PDAXROM. Can Qtopia run within PDAXROM, or could you merge a version that you could drop out of X and load up Qtopia?
Laze
Omega: As of right now the pdaXrom has dropped all Qtopia development mainly because we think "closed" source is bad and we think of our Zauriis as more than a Qtopia PIM hardware. We know there are plenty good Qtopia programs available but when think equal or better alternatives exist for the X11 systems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.