Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Palm Emulator?
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
omega
Can anyone please tell me is there a decent palm emulator available to run on Cacko or X11/Qt? I'd like to run a few apps that i used to run on my old Palm Vx, including isilo...

Is there an isilo reader for the zaurus?
amrein
A rootless Palm emulator? (jocking)

If it exist, you should be able to find an entry on http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/
jdralphs
I contacted Isilo a while ago to see if they were going to release an isilo reader for the Z -- they responded with a "not at this time but maybe in the future" answer. To my knowledge there is no isilo reader for the zaurus.
LordDavon
http://zaurus.spy.org/davonz/xcopilot-alpha.gz

Please let me know how it runs.

LD
LordDavon
BTW. This one is for x11.

LD
amrein
You haven't package it for pdaXrom?
LordDavon
You haven't package it for pdaXrom?

Nope. Didn't want to create an ipk for an alpha package. If it tests to work ok, I will ipk it up.

LD
zxerx
QUOTE(LordDavon @ Apr 22 2004, 02:51 AM)
Please let me know how it runs.

It kinda runs, but will not load my rom, extracted from an IBM C3 Workpad (ie: Palm Vx). The xcopilot site appears to have disappeared, but get the impression that it only supports upto Palm III roms???
Fromwithin
The Windows iSilo reader from the iSilo website lets you load in iSilo documents and save them out os text files. Seems to be a 30 day trial on it though.
totoetlititi
QUOTE(zxerx @ Jun 26 2004, 04:04 AM)
It kinda runs, but will not load my rom, extracted from an IBM C3 Workpad (ie: Palm Vx). The xcopilot site appears to have disappeared, but get the impression that it only supports upto Palm III roms???

If I remember... I believe that xcopliot is only for rom to 3.1...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.