Hi all. I have several general questions about the SL6000.
1) Has anyone had success using USB devices with it? I know the specs say "USB host compatible with Sharp products" or something like that. How about other (non-Sharp) products?
2) Has anyone installed OpenZaurus on the SL6000?
3) What is up with www.myzaurus.com? It appears to have stopped in time. The latest news/info/updates on that site appear to be fro June, 2003.
4) What battery is the proper spare (model number, please) for the SL6000?
5) Should I just get the 5600 and save myself 300 bucks? (I saw a 5600 listed on Amazon for $289!!!) Actuall, I will do the analysis on this one myself -- lessee, add in Wireles CF card, compare the screen size, hmmm... compute compute...I think I'd go with the SL6000. But I just wanted additional impressions and comparisons between the new Zaurus and last year's Z.
6) Zaurus SL600 versus full-featured notebook. (e.g Dell Inspiron 1100, which I found refurbished for only around $800) Pros/Cons?
Thanks, all. I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions.