Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contact (address) entries keep disappearing!
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
Anonymous
Hello All,

I've been using my Zaurus for several months now, and recently I noticed that address book entries have been disappearing. I'm certain I haven't been deleting them by accident, but it almost seems like that's what's happening. What's strange is that they're disappearing from both the Zaurus and the PC that connects to them. I have an old PC that I used to sync with, and it's version of Qtopia still shows more than a dozen records that are now missing from my Zaurus and new PC.

I am using a ZL-5600 and synching with Qtopia. The PC is running WinXP pro. I frequently switch the CF slot between a wireless card and a 256MB CF card (but only with the power off).

I have no idea what ROM version I'm running, or how to find out.

joselito
.mau.
are you sure that the sync options are correct (like "duplicating entries")? If for example you have "PC overrides device" entries got deleted :-)
Anonymous
are you sure that the sync options are correct (like "duplicating entries")? If for example you have "PC overrides device" entries got deleted :-)
Yep, that's set correctly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.