Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How often do you check ZUG?
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
DrWowe
Be honest here. smile.gif
xamindar
hmm, is it possible to get an email or other message after every post?
Joshp
I check it once when i get up in the moring. than probley at least once an hour. I mean right now its 10 pm and i am on my zaurus typeing this message. So yes I voted for at least 50 times a day.

JP
tapjpa
As one of the the ZUG admins / moderators I try to check out here as often as I can.
DrWowe
hmm, is it possible to get an email or other message after every post?

I kinda just threw that one in for fun... but I suppose it's possible, given a little Perl hacking, or something like that. Don't know how much offroadgeek would like that tho. smile.gif
zbones
Teehee laugh.gif

The poll would have to run for at least a full week for the the users who only access it once a week to even see it.

Then it may not be in the first page and may be missed.

I usually check once in a morning and once in the evening, but If I am busy it can go two or three days between checks.

This weekend I didn't have my daughter and wasn't working so checked it several times (20 ?) over the weekend.

I have voted in every poll I have seen so far as it is very simple and takes hardly any time.

The people who don't log in often will not post often, and will probably ignore silly polls, hence you will get a very biased answer on this one :wink:

Dr Wowe=poll adict laugh.gif but that amuses me so keep it up laugh.gif

Peter
offroadgeek
You can probably guess how frequenly I check the site. I leave my browser logged in while at work, though I'm only spot checking between meetings or when I'm bored with the task at hand. Same thing with the evening... I always log in and keep the browser up until bedtime... some nights I'm on for a couple hours, others just for a few minutes. It seems that I've been doing less browsing of all posts and responding where I can help mostly due to extra work (usually work at least 4 nights a week), and I also just started taking guitar lessons... so I'm supposed to practice an hour a day.

Oh well, the ZUG probably runs better without me constantly meddling anyway wink.gif
tapjpa
Oh well, the ZUG probably runs better without me constantly meddling anyway wink.gif

I'm not so sure about that ORG wink.gif
jdralphs
ZUG is my life -- especially at work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.