Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zaurus Users in Sacramento
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Regional User Groups > North America West > Sacramento
jdralphs
Hello, after running a recent poll on what types of zaurii Sacramento users have, I and I think a few other Sacramento users are curious to know how many Zaurus users there are in the Sacramento area.

If you are in the Sacramento area and are a Zaurus user (if you're not a Zaurus user I don't know why you're here) please leave a post here.

Thanks,
Jason
teocady
I live near Sac (West Sacramento: It's in Yolo County). Although, I didn't vote in your poll.....I have a SL5000D. Actually, I have two of 'em. I bought one, and then I was one of 50 people who won one from a programming contest Trolltech/Sharp put on two years ago...

A shiny new Zaurus would be nice, but after having been dragged through WindowsCE v1 v2 and v3, I'm tired of buying PDAs!

LL
xamindar
I'm in the bay area. At least I'm a drive away.

by the way, didn't we already have one of these threads a month ago?
jdralphs
Although, I didn't vote in your poll.....I have a SL5000D. Actually, I have two of 'em.

Whoops! I completely forgot about the 5000 in my poll, darn, there goes that data .... sad.gif

I'm in the bay area. At least I'm a drive away.

by the way, didn't we already have one of these threads a month ago?

Yes yes, we did have a very very similar thread about a month or so ago, however, nobody responded so i thought I'd just try again. :?

BTW, I'm about 30miles outside of Sacramento myself .... not quite as far as the rest of you though I don't think...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.