Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extended "Last Forum Posts" & "Recent Pos
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
Miami_Bob
Hello -

Find the "Last Forum Posts" & "Recent Posts" on the Home page very helpful. Keeps me from having to hunt through all the fora, especially when I lurk without logging in.

Problem is that both are just too short, time wise. Could there be a way to link to a page showing ALL posts in descending chronological order? Sort of an expansion of the Last & Recent lists?

THANKS!

Bob W
Miami FL

C860 - 512Mb SanDisk SD - 512Mb SanDisk CF - lean & fast
DrWowe
Seconded! This would be great!
offroadgeek
there is already a link for view posts since last visit.

you can find this link on the forum index page in the header section on the right (just above the Last Posts column).

is this what you were looking for?
Anonymous
No, I'm looking for all posts in reverse chronological order. Basically, the same thing as "view posts since last visit" except with no time limit.
TonyOlsen
I agree... that would be great! smile.gif
Stubear
Go to the search pages and enter * in the search box and hit the search button - this will gives me
"Search found 10775 matches" as I'm posting this - you also have the option to choose between a number of time periods to search in ranging from 1 day to 1 year.

Stu
DrWowe
Neat! Consider this topic closed. smile.gif
Miami_Bob
Go to the search pages and enter * in the search box and hit the search button - this will gives me
"Search found 10775 matches" as I'm posting this - you also have the option to choose between a number of time periods to search in ranging from 1 day to 1 year.

Stu

THANKS!!! <G>

Some times I'm in too much hurry to log on is why "since last visit" doesn't do the job.

THANKS!!

Bob W
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.