Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upload
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
coolass
I'm trying to upload yahtzee in the zaurus download section but it keeps giving me an error.If anyone needs a file that they can't find P.M. me and I'll see if I have it.
PowerZ
Which Yahtzee??
coolass
The one for the Zaurus just kidding....yahtzee.1.0_arm.ipk
DrWowe
Why not try adding the file as an attachment in the forum?
offroadgeek
coolass - just pm me the file and I can add it to the uploads section

thanks
ScottYelich
hmmm. that's one hell of an avatar, coolass...

hey, how does that look on the 5000/5500/5600? *grin*

Scott
PowerZ
offroadgeek --

After it is added, can you post a link?
coolass
hmmm. that's one hell of an avatar, coolass...

hey, how does that look on the 5000/5500/5600? *grin*

Scott
It looks great but it takes up alot of real-estate.
offroadgeek
I've uploaded the yahtzee app to the downloads section... here's the path and link:

ZUG Downloads -> Packages -> Games -> Yahtzee
skoorb
I tried it on my sl-6000.

Get the following error from console

I/O exception while reading: URL connection with specified hostname is not supported. Only localhost is supported.

Any ideas??
PowerZ
I loaded this on my c750 running Cacko 1.21. From GUI it does not run. From command line I get the following error:

/home/QtPalmtop/bin/evm: /home/QtPalmtop/j2me/bin/cvm: No such file or directory
/home/QtPalmtop/bin/evm: /home/QtPalmtop/j2me/bin/cvm: cannot execute: No such file or directory

I don't seem to have j2me on my system. What file(s) do I need and where can I find them?
Stubear
I loaded this on my c750 running Cacko 1.21. From GUI it does not run. From command line I get the following error:

/home/QtPalmtop/bin/evm: /home/QtPalmtop/j2me/bin/cvm: No such file or directory
/home/QtPalmtop/bin/evm: /home/QtPalmtop/j2me/bin/cvm: cannot execute: No such file or directory

I don't seem to have j2me on my system. What file(s) do I need and where can I find them?

You will need to install the personal-profile (aka j2me) from the CD

It's not included in the cacko rom - probably cause it's on the CD, but maybe due to copyright issues.

Stu
PowerZ
Thank you Stubear, but I now get new errors:

Warning: Can't read AppletViewer properties file: /home/root/.hotjava/properties Using defaults.
I/O exception while reading: URL connection with specified hostname is not supported. Only localhost is supported.

In addition, Tumbling Duke works fine while GraphLayout and TicTacToe bring up an Applet Viewer with a note at the bottom that read:

Start: applet not initialized

What ELSE am I missing?
DrWowe
It didn't work on my 6000 either. I fixed it by hacking the runYahtzee script in /home/QtPalmtop/bin to run cvm instead of Jeode. The last line of the file I changed to this:

$QPEDIR/j2me/bin/cvm -XappName=$0 -cp ./Yahtzee.jar -appletviewer Yahtzee.html

Now it works great. Thanks!
PowerZ
Thanks Dr Wowe, that fixed my problem!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.