Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IRC Channel for the Zaurus Users Group
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
ReverendDigital
I wasn't sure if there's an IRC chan for this group, so I'll volunteer one. irc.dtnn.net #zug See you there.
offroadgeek
it's been brought up a few times about having an IRC channel... each time though people reference the current (and very active) #zaurus on irc.freenode.net

maybe we should get a #zug going with a proper bot and all... ?
Nikkos
dunno if a bot is really necessary, as there is only 2 channels on the network.
DrWily
oh, it's up to 4 channels now
InfoAddict
I'm there now, great place for real time help!
Mickeyl
I just don't get it. You really are working on destroying the Zaurus community right? When will you realize that with every added possible channel of communication you actually get less factual communication due to the added fragmentation.
offroadgeek
mickey - I agree with you.. and as you know this has been discussed (at least once) before.

ReverendDigital - I appreciate the effort of setting up this new ZUG channel, but honestly it's on a different network than the current #zaurus, #oz, #cacko channels on irc.freenode.net.

Personally, the #zaurus channel on freenode is already a great channel to goto for support. It's already very active. I think this should be the "officially recommended" irc channel for ZUG members to goto for support, chatter, etc.
ReverendDigital
It was worth a shot. I wasn't aware of the other channels or I would have gone there to begin with :oops: . I'll see you guys there. Thanks offroadgeek.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.