Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zaurus users in the Seattle, WA area?
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
Anonymous
There don't seem to be any US Pacific Northwest ZUGs. Are there Zaurus users around, particularly in/near Seattle? Enough to start a ZUG?
shinRaiden
I'm out in enumclaw, but that's still pacnw.
RJLadd
A bit far for periodic meetings, but perhaps not unreasonable for occasional special events.

I wonder if any of the Seattle area Linux/Unix groups would be interested in sponsoring a hand-held devices meeting or workshop? I'll check with the ones I know about.
Nato99
I'm in North Tacoma although I'm a newbie to the linux/Zaurus thing and don't have to much to contribute except a LOT of questions!
Lichen
Bellingham. Again, special events but not regular meetings. I was going to be getting more involved this coming year in the Bellingham Linux Users Group, home of LinuxFest Northwest. A handheld devices night would be a great idea that I don't think has been covered.
angst
Oak Harbor. Maybe special events. Maybe not. I hate the drive to Seattle.
echostorm
I'm in Seattle. PM me if you get anything together. Or maybe I'll check this thread, who knows.
mike151
Hi,
I live in Remond, WA and work in south lake Union, Seattle.
I own a SL-5600 and I'm interested in a ZUG in this area :-)

Mike
donspinelakemed
I am in the city of Sammamish. Seattle is a bit of a drive, but Redmond, Bellevue, or Issaquah is close. I have a SL-5500 for my PDA and a C-700 for fun.

Don
RJLadd
I'm between Redmond and Duvall; anything on the mid-Eastside would be in easy reach.

August is a very busy month, but perhaps us Seattlites, or at least us Eastsiders, could meet at a cafe some weekend in September.
jpc8
Just got my brand new sl-c860 and was dissapointed to discover there was no pac nw zug! I'm in Seattle and may have access to space @ UW if anyone still wants to get together.

Josh
Bill Essig
Eugene, Oregon Checking in! Meet y'all in Portland?
radioz
West Portland. Any other PDXer's?

radioz
Bill Essig
QUOTE(radioz @ Nov 26 2004, 03:09 AM)

radioz

Dude... meet you in Salem!
NXK
I'm in Tacoma, in the Stadium District. Anyone else in the South Sound besides Nato99 and me?
Tyris
QUOTE(radioz @ Nov 25 2004, 07:09 PM)

radioz

I hail from Hillsboro smile.gif

-T
layers
<<< Seattle

::waves::
spaul
Sunny (now that i got studded snow tires) Portland. Love 2 attend special events in region
hubcapboy
Seattle U district
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.