Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bug in the ZUG website?
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
omin0us
Today i checked my e-mail and had an e-mail from zugadmin@zaurususergroup.com notifying me that i had recieved a private message. I clicked the link and it took me to a login page. From there i proceded to log in, and then it went to the screen that says: "Logging you in, hang tight!"
then it just goes back to that same login screen. So i tried logging in on the side panel, did the same thing. Finally i had to clear my cookies and then it let me log in, but it said i had no PM's, so i clicked the link from my e-mail, and it started the process all over again saying i needed to log in and then looping the login???

regards,
omin0us
offroadgeek
There are two messaging systems on the ZUG site... one for the actual site itself, and a second for the forum. You can check your "site" personal messages via the who's online block on the right side of the index page. It will show you your message count (1 | 1 means you have 1 new message, 1 message total). You can check you "forum" personal messages by clicking the messages link in the forum header.

I've thought about disabling the forum PM system, and just rely on the site one.... just hadn't got around to it. Maybe now's the time.

Note: I moved this to the Everything Else > Site suggestions forum as it's not directly related to the Zaurus smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.