Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KO/PI Syncing Problem
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
mikew
Installing KO/PI appears to have broken syncing between original Sharp C760 Calendar & Outlook applications, removing KO/PI does not fix it. E-mail sync still works, so it can only be a Calendar issue.

KO/PI is a great application so Ideally I would like to sync KO/PI with Outlook via the original Sharp C760 Calendar application, but will go back to the Sharp app. if I have to.

Can anyone suggest a way of getting Outlook sync working?

Mike
bluedevils
Though I have not tried it lately, earlier versions of kopi do sync fine and have 99% the functionality currently enjoyed.I think 1.7.5 was the last time I synced.
mikew
Thanks bluedevils, tried installing version 1.7.5 after removing 1.7.6e, to see if it would correct the problem, but still bombs out.

Looks as if I will have to restore an old backup, assuming I can find one that is old enough.

Mike
bluedevils
hmmm....maybe it is an issue between the sharp PIMs and outlook that needs to be fixed. I'm sure that 1.7.5 worked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.