Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opie-Reader uploaded
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
So here it is.

This all happened thanks to the author of the program, Tim Wentford, who have also helped with the packaging.

I've been hoping someone would compile it for pdaXrom, I would have given it a go myself at some point.

I'll download it in a mo, yes Tim is a good bloke, I've dealt with him before when I had a 5500, VERY helpful, he went the extra mile for me.

OpieReader really does ROCK!

Thanks to you both.

opie reader is excellent, i use it everyday
Great. Could you share Makefile or build script?
QUOTE(iamphet @ Jul 20 2005, 05:04 AM)
Great. Could you share Makefile or build script?

I've been offline for some time. I can send you the entire source with all small tweaks I applied, just provide an email to send to. I regret there is no such concept as a "source package" in pdaXrom, I think authors need to be required to provide them, and furthermore, the binaries should be built from them automatically, server-side, with the current toolchain and so on. Debian way, that is, the sane one smile.gif
why don,t supply zh_CN/TW encode?5555555555
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.