Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opie-Reader uploaded
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
ikm
So here it is.

This all happened thanks to the author of the program, Tim Wentford, who have also helped with the packaging.
padishah_emperor
YOU GOOD MAN!

I've been hoping someone would compile it for pdaXrom, I would have given it a go myself at some point.

I'll download it in a mo, yes Tim is a good bloke, I've dealt with him before when I had a 5500, VERY helpful, he went the extra mile for me.

OpieReader really does ROCK!

Thanks to you both.

biggrin.gif
mentat_bashar
opie reader is excellent, i use it everyday
iamphet
ikm
Great. Could you share Makefile or build script?
ikm
QUOTE(iamphet @ Jul 20 2005, 05:04 AM)
ikm
Great. Could you share Makefile or build script?

I've been offline for some time. I can send you the entire source with all small tweaks I applied, just provide an email to send to. I regret there is no such concept as a "source package" in pdaXrom, I think authors need to be required to provide them, and furthermore, the binaries should be built from them automatically, server-side, with the current toolchain and so on. Debian way, that is, the sane one smile.gif
badog
why don,t supply zh_CN/TW encode?5555555555
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.