Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trivial infuriating problem
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > Personal Java/Jeode/J2ME Personal Profile
jamesannan
I had the Kopi java thing working fine last week...then reinstalled everything to a SD card. Grrrrrrrr...

And now I try to compile and run a trivial applet (ie evm -appletviewer /mnt/card/java/HelloWorld.html where the html file just contains a link to the class file), and get an error like

FileNotFoundException:/mnt/card/java/HelloWorld/class.class

Of course the class file is actually just /mnt/card/java/HelloWorld.class, so why is it looking for this nonexistent file? Obbviously I have something wrong in a pathname somewhere, but I'm buggered if I can work it out. Any ideas?

James
javalori
Can you post the reference to the class file that appears in the HTML file? It's difficult to say, without seeing that wink.gif
jamesannan
Ah....

I had the ref to "HelloWorld.class" (and had tried all combinations of full/relative pathname, with/wthout extension) but had not noticed that it should have been HelloWorldApplet!

Oops!

thanks for the hint..

James
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.