Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Downloads broken?
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
dz
Hey, I was trying to download the Cacko rom from the site here, and I keep getting 404's. Is there any other location to download it from?

Also, should I download hotfix B, or do I download the Cacko rom first and then download the hotfixes?
empedia
Hi,

Can someone tell me if it is just me or are downloads currently broken.

I'm desperately trying to get hold of a patch to speed up sd access and this is the only place I think I can get it from.

Many thanks,

Matthew (empedia)
frenchja
They are dead my friend. I have logged that they are broken, so hopefully someone will fix em.
offroadgeek
It's fixed now... Sorry about that. I had to use the downloads server to fix the issue with the wiki, and I simply forgot to clean things up.
slocaus
Getting old is a bitch, isn't it? blink.gif

..from an old geek; slowly, surely developing senility (thanks to the, um. recreational chemicals of the '60's .... (If you remember the '60's you were not there.)
"I'm growing old, not up)
offroadgeek
QUOTE(slocaus @ Jul 28 2004, 09:11 PM)
Getting old is a bitch, isn't it? blink.gif

that's for sure... problem is... I'm only 30 ohmy.gif
cgrieves
Download cacko and flash it. You only need the latest hotfix as it includes the earlier revisions. The hotfix is just an .ipk so install it from the OS.
_Psycho
I just tried, and it work fine atm.
http://www.zaurususergroup.com/modules.php...download&sid=30
offroadgeek
fyi... i merged these two threads...
dz
Everything runs smooth now.

Thanks org.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.