Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are there any meetings still held in NYC?
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Regional User Groups > North America East > NYC
Lexx
blink.gif Just wondering if there are any meetings still held by the NYC Zug? blink.gif
obscurite
happy.gif

Hi. I'm a long time 5500 user, about to receive a new C860. I'm a software developer, unix user, and I love tiny devices. I'd like to help organize a NYC ZUG meeting... Can we start a mailing list or yahoo group? Please message me your contact info and I will send invites.

Reply on this forum if you're alive and in NYC with a Z and want to get some use out of it, or share tips/software with friendly neighbors!

-Daniel
mcrocker
QUOTE(obscurite @ Oct 6 2004, 03:43 PM)
I'd like to help organize a NYC ZUG meeting... Can we start a mailing list or yahoo group? Please message me your contact info and I will send invites.

Reply on this forum if you're alive and in NYC with a Z and want to get some use out of it, or share tips/software with friendly neighbors!

Well, I'm alive in North Eastern New Jersey, which is probably close enough. Please add m to your contact list and let me know if you manage to get the NYC group started up.
Lexx
QUOTE(obscurite @ Oct 6 2004, 11:43 AM)
happy.gif

Hi. I'm a long time 5500 user, about to receive a new C860. I'm a software developer, unix user, and I love tiny devices. I'd like to help organize a NYC ZUG meeting... Can we start a mailing list or yahoo group? Please message me your contact info and I will send invites.

-Daniel

Count me in. I Live in NJ but work in Big Apple. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.