Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intellisync Crashing W/C860
OESF Forums > General Forums > Desktop Operating Systems Issues > Windows Issues
trhuseby
I just got my Zaurus C860 yesterday from www.audiocubes.com.

When I run Intellisync (version 3.2E from the 5500 English software) it get's all the way to where it says "please wait, writing large amounts of data", then I get an application error dialog that says "Intellisync for Web Applications has encountered a problem and needs to close.

I've installed the same software on two machines now (the second with a fresh mailbox) with the same problem.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I can access the Zaurus in USB SD mode and copy files to the SD card in the Zaurus just fine.. Just the syncing doesn't seem to work.
Ling
I had to install the drivers and software as 'the' Administrator in order to get it to work. Don't know if this applies, but sounds similar to the problems that I had initally.
wansinsang
I've got an C3000 and I'm getting a similar problem (Application Error), with Windows 2000 Pro.

Does "the Administrator" solution work for everyone?
kckong
I've reset my SL-C3000 recently. before reset, the Intellisync work fine. After factory reset SL-C3000, the Intellisync getting problem. IS4SL.exe - Application Error (same problem). I've reinstall Intellisync, not work. Please help!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.