Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: faq missing
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
Guest_Appleman
Is the FAQ going to be coming back?
offroadgeek
QUOTE(Guest_Appleman @ Sep 6 2004, 09:16 PM)
Is the FAQ going to be coming back?

it is... I just noticed it a day or so ago. I'm pulling a backup of the data now... should be back soon smile.gif
offroadgeek
OK... it's fixed. I apparently can't allow for the anonymous editing of the FAQ. I thought it would be nice to make it a community maintained FAQ, but I just can't seem to trust people to not delete the data (this is the second time now).
Stubear
Probably someone jealous of your success.

I think that only registered ZUGers should be able edit - that way at least there is some accountability and you can track who is making changes.

It only takes a few seconds to register on ZUG, so it's not like it's a haedship or anything

Keep up the great work OFG

Stu
omega
That would be a great idea, and if it were easily possible perhaps people with more than 50 posts so that they have been members of this community for a while.
Appleman
Thanks!
rolf
QUOTE(omega @ Sep 7 2004, 12:50 PM)
That would be a great idea, and if it were easily possible perhaps people with more than 50 posts so that they have been members of this community for a while.

You need to have an option for members with less than 50 messages though so that the y can contribute, too, maybe via a form.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.