I've had an awesome run with my c860, but I've decided to sell it for an actual laptop -- maybe an ibook, I hear they have good battery life. But I'd prefer not to deal with the hassle of shipping, and I'm sure potential buyers would feel better about such a substantial purchase if they could see the unit in person and try it out.
Hence, this post to the SF zaurus people. Any one want to upgrade to a c860?
The unit itself is in perfect working condition. Original packaging, manuals, and driver cd also present. I bought it from Dynamism, am not sure how the warranty transfers to another user, will call them and find tomorrow.
- PDAir leather case
- Ambicom WL1100C-CF WiFi
- Ambicom BT2000-CF Bluetooth
- Pocketop / MicroInnovations keyboard
- Brando Ultra Clear screen protector (i have some air bubbles trapped in one corner, but barely noticeable.. screen protector itself is amazing, no image degradation at all that i can detect)
The unit comes with the following software (most of which is easily installed, so this is not really a selling point) -- not a complete list, but everything i can remember off the top of my head:
- Cacko 1.21b ROM
- less (for console.. can't believe it wasn't included with cacko! )
- opera 7.30
- snes emulator
- Japanese language support (can switch to japanese with "language" app in settings
The whole bundle is going for $750. If you only want tthe c860, it's going for $600.