Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help: Reinstallation of tkc Player
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
freizugheit
Hardware : Zaurus SL-5600 with original Sharp ROM ver. 1.32
tkc Player version: 2.0_030917

The Player was found unstable lately. However, reinstallation was not successful.

No reply to my emails and posting of problem to tkc website at all for the past three weeks. How do you think about the technical support of the company?

Please advise.
Ovi
Hi
I also had problems with their applications. I bought from a friend who selled his zaurus the tkc-bundle -1.5-08 and lately 1.5-34 and the applications that work with one version of thekompany-files do not work with the ther one. mad.gif
So if you buy from them I suppose that you need to be sure you buy the same version of all applications otherwise you just trow away some money.
rickh
QUOTE(freizugheit @ Sep 23 2004, 01:53 AM)
Hardware            : Zaurus SL-5600 with original Sharp ROM ver. 1.32
tkc Player version: 2.0_030917

The Player was found unstable lately. However, reinstallation was not successful.

No reply to my emails and posting of problem to tkc website at all for the past three weeks.  How do you think about the technical support of the company?

Please advise.

Have you checked your download basket at thekompany.com? They keep the latest versions there for you to re-download if you need to.

I just checked my latest version and it's at 2.0-031101.

HTH

R.
==
freizugheit
Sorry for the late update.

I managed to get back the player by restoring my backup data. Lesson learnt: backup your data often.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.