Is it possible to connect a USB card reader to any one of the Zaurus's?
I would like to connect a USB CF card reader to upload pictures to my web site when I am away from my computer.
hey bigfatty - the z can't be used as a usb host, so to answer your question directly - no, you cannot plug a usb card reader into a z.
Assuming you want to take a cf card from a digital camera with pictures on it, then use the z to transfer the files to your website, you can do it, just in a round-about sort of way:
1. Have the same size SD card as CF (128mb SD & 128mb CF, etc.)
2. Insert both the CF and SD cards into the Z (with the pictures already on the CF)
3. Use terminal to copy the images to the SD card
4. Switch the CF card with your wifi card (assuming that's how you'll connect)
5. Use scp or ftp client to transfer the files from the SD card to your web/ftp server.