Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aircable BT and Siemens S55
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > General Discussion
aww_berlin
Hello there,
has anybody succeeded in pairing the Aircable Bluetooth Adapter for Z. with a Siemens S55 mobile? I'm not able to establish connection. If I understand the "HowTo" from Aircable.net correctly, then the S55 should be in passive (or incoming) pairing mode, while trying to pair the two devices. I'm not sure, whether the S55 has such mode at all.
Any hints are welcome.

Thanks in advance
Andreas
ShiroiKuma
Hi:

I see nobody's replied to your question some time ago sad.gif

I'm now in a similar predicament, can't get it to pair. Did you solve your problem originally? Maybe you could tell me what you did...

Thanks.

Later.
nyar
Sorry if this is completely OT, but I didn't even know about the AIRcable Bluetooth for Zaurus.

If I'm looking at things right, this plugs into the I/O port of the Zaurus, normally used for USB sync?

Does it work with SL-C860? This would be ideal. I assume it only works as a serial device, and not 'true' bluetooth (i.e. other non-serial bluetooth functions)?
anunakin
I have a BT AirCable and a S55, and my solution to this is click 2 times on reset button of BT AirCable.

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.