Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Searching this forum
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
mshmsh
Hi,
I just joined this forum yesterday and am taking the liberty of putting some suggestions.

1. It will be really nice to have a simple text box search as part of the header of every page. Specially useful for beginners. The current search link is more appropriate as maybe an advanced search or some such.

Thanks,
Shyam
offroadgeek
moved to site suggestions/feedback forum...

this will be available when we upgrade to the next version of the forum software... should be pretty soon. I'm testing it on a secondary server
fierywater
Since the topic's been brought up, it'd be nice if you could search for two words without them being a phrase. If there's a way to do this, my apologies for missing it. smile.gif
Stubear
QUOTE(fierywater @ Nov 1 2004, 12:12 PM)
Since the topic's been brought up, it'd be nice if you could search for two words without them being a phrase. If there's a way to do this, my apologies for missing it. smile.gif

In the search box type
CODE
zaurus AND rom
will give you all posts with the words "zaurus" and "rom" appearing anywhere in the body or subject.

Stu
fierywater
Thanks. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.