Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmail Storage on Zaurus?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
samxiao
Is it possible?

GmailFS

so whenever i get online
i can get 1GB of storage
smile.gif

possible?
g33k
Funny; my friend and I - both C860 owners - were discussing this potentiality only yesterday afternoon. I, too, would be quite interested in seeing this work.
Razzle
Since it's written in Python afaik and there's Python for the Z, it should work.
corecoder
OK, I started messing with this. I figured I would try it on my Fedora2 box, and it works.
I tried it on the Z with pocket workstation and everything went fine until the loading of the module.

I tried compiling the module anyway I could including onboard PW, but it just wouldn't work. I can compile the c-860 kernel and also the example QT that comes with the cross compiler on my Fedora box. I haven't tried the pdaXromSDK yet, but I don't think it will matter.

Anybody have any clues as to how I can get the module to compile correctly?

Everything seems to compile, but when I load the module I get the error "cannot determine the kernel the module was compiled for". When I do a 'file fuse.o', it tells me its the ARM version.

This has got to be doable.
robertcloud
anyone gotten this to work? Or anyone have another way?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.